To advance the art and science of medicine through innovative medical education, research, and compassionate healthcare delivery in an inclusive environment that advocates critical thinking, creativity, integrity, and professionalism.
Essay Topics (2019-2020)
All are 3000 character limits:
1) If you were enrolled in fewer than 12 units/credits for more than 1 semester/2 quarters during your undergraduate education, please provide a brief explanation below.
2) Sometimes it is necessary to work in unsettled or rapidly changing circumstances. When have you found yourself in this position? Tell us exactly what you did.
3) If you were working on a small group project and you thought that another student wasnt meeting his/her responsibility, how would you feel about this situation and how would you handle it?
4) If given the opportunity to attend medical school where would you see yourself in ten years?
5) Diversity comes in many forms. How do you think you might contribute to the diversity of the class?