Do you want:
- to learn more about the application process to medical school?
- to be able to get advice about what you should be doing to stand out as an applicant?
- a chance to contribute to an up-and-coming blog on med school admissions?
Passport Admissions is looking for a pre-med intern. This position is unpaid, but it comes with a plethora of perks. You get to work with owner/head advisor, Rob Humbracht, on a monthly basis to help him build a blog, attend a monthly seminar series, and improve your candidacy for medical school.
- an uncommonly good writer
- able to work independently with minimal supervision
- reliable and prompt with email responses?
Then, we’re looking for you.
Apply for the position at the Passport Admissions website:
P.S. Though the internship is written to be for someone in San Diego, you don't have to be. Non-San Diegans are welcome to apply.